Service Coordinator | Full time | Maidstone | Immediate start | £12.50 per hour
£12.50 per hour
Are you a Service Coordinator or similar looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to join a market leading client who can help develop your Service Coordinator career?
If so, I want to hear from you!
* Job Title: Service Coordinator
* Hours: Full time
* Contract: Temporary
* Location: Maidstone
* Salary: £12.50 per hour
* Contact: Andrew Irvine, Maidstone Office - 01622 235 684
Benefits to you:
* Exciting new opportunity to join a market leading client
* Full time
* Temporary position
* Competitive salary
* Based in Maidstone with easy access from M20.
This is a full-time role to effectively provide administration support to the department. Delivering a professional, efficient and customer-orientated service.
* Assist the relevant teams with paper trail.
* Coordinate repair requests.
* Resource planning.
* To be the point of telephone contact.
* To answer, log, input and allocate service requests accurately and in a timely manner and direct the appropriate personnel to undertake the tasks.
* Administration duties required by the contract.
* To monitor and update all service desk requests and take appropriate action.
* Carry out general administration duties when required.
What we are looking for:
* A helpdesk/customer service/administrator background
* Excellent service delivery skills
* High standard of customer awareness
* Confident telephone manner
* Strong IT skills
* Able to assess and prioritise work
* Good listening skills
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.