Yard Operator/FLT Driver
An exciting new position has become available for a Yard Operator/Clamp Truck Driver to join a well established company based in Sevenoaks.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the loading, unloading and storage of finished goods, stores items and raw materials.
* Unloading deliveries of raw materials and stores items from vehicles.
* Storing goods in appropriate section of yard as directed.
* Driving forklift truck to load and unload goods.
* Operating plant in a safe manner in accordance with your training and carry out daily maintenance functions.
* Monitoring product quality and report any problems to Yard Planning Manager.
* Observing all health, safety and environmental rules.
You will have/be:
* Experience in yard storage
* A forklift truck driving licence (28 ton clamp trucks/ 5 tonne counter balance forklift)
* Self-motivated, friendly and outgoing
* Good knowledge of Health & Safety procedures
* Able to follow instructions and work to tight deadlines
* Happy to work outside in all weather conditions
* A valid driving licence
Hours based on a 40 hour week are rotated between 6-6pm (8 hour days)
This is a stable and long term opportunity to join a business where hard work is rewarded. Great benefits and occasional overtime possible.
If this role suits you, please apply online NOW! Please note, only candidates with a solid CV will be considered,
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.