A Lab Technician is required for one of East Kent's leading manufacturing businesses with an international reputation.
This role will be to support and assist with the smooth running of the laboratories, ideally you will have a forklift license but training will be given to the successful applicant.
* Collecting raw materials and laboratory consumables;
* Organising waste disposal of ink, solvents, pots and recyclable materials;
* Distributing lab coats, post and parcels;
* Drive various fork lift trucks in order to collect raw materials and ink samples;
* Use the AS400 system to order and update stock levels.
* Ideally previous experience of working within a lab/scientific environment with chemicals;
* Experience within forklift truck (desirable);
* Able to work on their own with little supervision but be mindful of the health and safety requirements within the labs;
* Good communication skills.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, working hours Mon-Friday 8:30am-5pm 26.5 days annual leave + eight days bank holiday.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.