An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Laboratory Technician to join an Industrial and Packaging team within Research and Development.
• Support the chemists predominantly in the formulation, preparation and testing of inks for inkjet applications to ensure new products meet customer requirements.
• Involvement in ink design and testing to support fundamental technology developments and root cause investigations to resolve performance issues.
• Conduct ink performance evaluations in a range of print heads and printer platforms.
• Maintain accurate detailed records and produce written reports and presentations as required.
• A minimum of GCSE Maths, English and Science
• A Levels and a Chemistry Degree.
• Previous experience of working in a laboratory environment.
• Enthusiastic and dynamic character.
• Showing good attention to detail and be eager to learn formulating skills.
• Strong IT skills, particularly proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Remuneration & Benefits
• Competitive basic salary
• Excellent holiday entitlement and benefits
• Working hours: 8:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
• The opportunity to work for an extremely reputable market leading organisation.
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.