We are looking for a professional, dedicated and experienced LGV / HGV Class 2 Driver to drive and operate a vacuum tanker joining our growing tanker and drainage division.
• To undertake Routine Tanker Driving operations, moving sewerage, sludge cess waste and interceptors waste with a Vacuum Tanker to required Disposal sites.
• Assisting our drain jetting crews with planned works.
• Assisting our service engineers with reactive and planned works to include flood relief.
The perfect candidate will:
• Ideally be located within a close proximity to our Aylesford, Kent depot.
• Have a Class 2 HGV License and current CPC.
• Knowledge and ability to work from log book system.
• Have previous experience of operating vacuum tankers specifically Flexline 312.
• Have a good work ethic and punctual time keeping.
• Previous experience working within a sewage environment and realising the significance of the workload would be preferable.