£16k - £18k
Due to our client's continued growth, they are looking for a Service Administrator to join their World Class Service Desk Team. Established for 25 years with an outstanding reputation, they are a friendly, successful and ambitious company. Now is the perfect time to join them and be a part of their next chapter and continued success.
Working as a Service Administrator from smart modern offices with breakout and recreational areas including a pool table, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is customer-focused, technical and has excellent communication skills looking to further their career and thrive in an enjoyable working environment. They are passionate about cultivating a fun and rewarding environment where their staff are looked after while providing a framework and incentives to enable everyone to fulfill their potential.
The Service Administrator is responsible for coordinating the day to day activities of the Service Desk team ensuring clients receive an excellent customer experience.
Responsibilities of the role:
· Prioritise answering the support line over all other activities
· Log tickets following Triage Support Ticket Process via the Phone into ConnectWise
· Triage tickets that arrive on the Triage board setting:
o The correct agreement
o Checking the correct contact. If contact does not exist, create one.
o Updating the Summary if required to something relevant.
o Update Service Types categorising the ticket correctly
o Add configuration
o Bundle tickets where there are existing tickets and communicate with the customer that the ticket is being combined.
· Dispatch tickets to best suited engineers based on capacity and knowledge ensuring all engineers are best utilised.
· For onsite bookings, review with engineers which tickets they own which are in an actionable state or scheduled state. If tickets will become *Neglected due to onsite booking, re-dispatch to another engineer.
· For unplanned (sickness, etc.) and planned absences (annual leave, doctors, etc.) , review ticket ownership for affected engineer for all open tickets and re-dispatch before tickets become neglected to ensure continued Service Quality and that no *neglected tickets occur.
· Review tickets daily to ensure engineers are working on the correct tickets throughout the day
· Co-ordinate with the customer and the engineer to ensure open service tickets are considered when the site visits are planned.
· Manage the workshop with the engineers to ensure all hardware on-site is labelled and being worked on in an efficient manner.
· Book appointments on engineer and customer calendars as needed.
· For ad hoc onsite support visits, maximise the onsite opportunity by reviewing existing tickets for the client, discuss with the engineers and re-assign them if it is deemed that it will be more effective in progressing the ticket(s) while onsite.
· Book ad hoc and installation site visits.
· Book monthly technical alignment and prestige site visits.
· Site bookings are scheduled with consideration of existing visits maximising the efficiency of engineer journey times and maximising Service Desk capacity
· Ahead of the site visits requiring parts, ensure parts are received ready for the visit by liaising with Account Managers and Purchasing team.
· Ensure the engineer has all the hardware / software and paperwork (e.g. Delivery Notes and Build Sheets) they need to complete the site visit and follow the necessary processes with this.
· Book VCIO and Technical Alignment meetings post the site visits.
· Minute weekly services meetings
· Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
· Function as the customer’s single point-of-contact for ticket logging and the support line
· Dispatch/Re-dispatch tickets minimising risk of neglected tickets and striving for Service Quality
· Own the organisation of engineers' calendars
· Passionate about customer service always striving to deliver and positively affect the customer experience outcome
· Knowledge and experience of management methods and techniques
· Strong organisational and customer service skills
· Skill in organising tasks with a strong customer orientation
· Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
· Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
· Service awareness of all organisation’s key IT services for which support is being provided
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
· Positive and passionate about Services and technology