Join an international outdoor business in a rural environment as a Manufacturing Coordinator
Nikwax is a leading international manufacturer of waterproofing products for clothing, footwear and outdoor equipment and leads the field in outstanding environmental credentials and sustainability. We are looking for a Manufacturing Coordinator to join our busy Supply team.
Manage the resources and workload for the Manufacturing Team to ensure continuity of product by planning manufacturing production schedules, achieving balanced workloads and fulfilling deadlines by
• managing the resources and workload for the Manufacturing team to ensure continuity of product whilst also ensuring a safe working environment is maintained
• planning manufacturing production schedules to achieve balanced workloads and meet fulfilment deadlines
• overseeing and assisting with the daily manufacture of Nikwax products including the setting up and running of the processing equipment
• overseeing all team processes and ensuring that project plans and procedures are in place to support them
• ensuring that there is clear and visible organisation across the site by maintaining a consistently high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
• recording daily and monthly output
• ensuring quality of production is meeting required levels set by Quality Control team
• complying with all supply related identified legalisation and updating teams on any potential known new legislation
• making recommendations to the management team to increase production rates, reducing costs and delivering on time by elimination non value adding work.
The Person will be
• a strong self-confident self-starter able to drive things through to a conclusion
• experienced working in both a manufacturing production environment and quality management
• ideally experienced in handling chemicals
• experienced in Management and leading a team
• educated to an A level standard (or equivalent).
Due to the rural location of this role the successful candidate will need their own transport.
• work within a company where you can clearly see the effect of your efforts
• work for an international company with values that you can believe in
• work within a friendly and informal environment
• competitive benefits and rewards.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your Covering Letter (clearly stating your salary requirements) & CV by no later than 2nd February 2020 to:
Unit F, Durgates Industrial Estate
Candidates must be able to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK.
To view the Nikwax Job Applicant Privacy Notice please visit