PA to Directors
Monday to Friday - 08:30am - 17:30pm
£32,000 - £35,000 pa + excellent benefits!
Must be a driver with a clean license
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to join one of our professional services clients based near Crowborough.
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Are you confident liaising with senior management, clients and suppliers?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Your role will include:
* Booking meetings and travel arrangements including hotels, flights
* Diary management
* Meeting and greeting visitors
* Collating and entering Directors' expenses
* Responding to e-mails on behalf of the Director
* Liaising with clients of all levels
* Arranging the meeting rooms
* Seminars and events
* Personal duties for the Directors'
* Typing and issuing project meeting minutes
* Audio typing
* HR Issues including appraisal
* Acting as minute secretary for monthly Team Meetings
* Assist Head of Finance with tasks from time to time
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience with audio typing
* Excellent I.T skills and good use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Organisational skills
* Good use of initiative
* The ability to prioritise and work under pressure
* Excellent communication skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail
If this sounds like you, please apply online today, or send your CV directly to [email protected]
Interviews will be held on 23rd and 24th January
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy