Job Title: Assistant Park Keeper Salary: £8.21ph
HRGO currently recruiting for Assistant Park Keepers to work with Folkestone & Hythe District Council on a Seasonal contract.
We are looking for people to help with the next season, commencing end of March 2020.
Main duties to include:
* Ensure park areas are clean and safe for public use
* To enforce all bylaws and park regulations
* Maintain play areas, including sand pits
* Locking and unlocking of public play areas
* Emptying of bins and collecting of litter when seen
* Inspect parks and report to Park Keeper
Hours of work for this position 07.30 - 20.30 4 days on, 4 days off (12 hours total)
Whilst experience in this field of work is desirable, training can be provided as well as shadow shifts.
For more information, please contact Sam or Kat at HRGO Dover 01304 212736