Senior UK Sales Executive
City of London
Salary negotiable + benefits
About the Company:
Leading Lloyds broker with an international presence. They have an excellent reputation in the market and have an established and growing team.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Sales in the Construction Practice based in London with specific responsibility for the development of new contractor and property owners / developers sector business in the UK.
The role is multi-disciplined and requires an individual with a range of skills and attributes. The team is looking for someone to aspire to become the pre-eminent new business professional in the sector combining high level strategic and practical sales skills with the ability to develop a deep working knowledge of the construction/development sector and the classes of insurance relevant to the sector.
* Take full line management responsibility for other sales team members focussed on the UK.
* Responsibility for the origination and research of new annually renewable and project specific business prospects to include contractors, developers and owners for all industry sectors.
* Identification and qualification of all prospects.
* First contact with prospects including the early introduction of the industry and subject matter experts where required.
* Ongoing relationship building at all levels of seniority within those companies.
* Proactive identification of global companies supporting inward investment in to the UK, that might offer further opportunities outside of the UK.
* Coordination and development of marketing material of all types.
* Development and standardisation of RFP/tender response templates for reports, placements etc.
* Planning and management of profile raising activities. Seminars, industry forums, briefings, events.
* Project management of RFP's/tenders including overall responsibility for report writing and delivering relevant and winning content.
* Preparation and delivery of oral presentations.
* Transition planning for successful bids working with the Practice account servicing teams to ensure early involvement and smooth handover as prospects become clients
* Supporting the divisional sales leader in the recording and collation of sales MI relating to the UK construction practice; all sectors.
* Proven sales background
* Insurance business development experience in any class
* Strong professional performance
* First class report writing, communication and presentational skills.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.