Working for a business that supplies the education sector this is a new role for the organisation, leading on the sales element of revenue growth. Working closely with marketing, business development and customer relations leads, you will lead on the sales strategy for the company.
The post is key to the growth of the business and will involve working closely with their services to increase sales, improve profit margins and develop their customer base, through the development of an account management solution and direct selling approach.
* Develop a sales strategy in line with the company's vision, mission and strategic business objectives.
* Drive revenue growth and improve margins across the business
* Provide and over-deliver on sales targets and increase the customer base.
* Identify and manage trends.
* Develop a sustainable Account Management system, providing training for Account Managers.
* Analyse historic sales data to improve targeting of future sales opportunities.
* Provide business Intelligence training for the customer-facing roles within the Service areas.
* Provide product and service training for the customer-facing roles.
* Develop controls to ensure the account managers deliver to maximum potential.
* Analyse and identify areas for improvement.
It is essential that you have significant experience working within a strategic sales role as well as having strong leadership skills. An understanding of the education market is required for this post.
In return the company offer excellent benefits and a flexible working environment. This could lead to exceptional opportunities as the business grows.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.