A Risk Manager job in Brighton for £45K
Your new company
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) in Brighton requires a Risk Manager on a permanent basis.
Your new role
TPR are seeking an experienced Risk Manager who will lead a team to provide a "second line of defence" enabling TPR to manage risks and exploit opportunities related to the achievement of objectives.
The key responsibilities of the job holder will be to:
- Design and establish a Second Line of Defence - providing challenge and risk expertise to senior management and key committees (Board, ExCo, Audit and Risk Assurance Committee)
- Develop, implement and manage the processes for identifying and assessing risks to TPR's achievement of its strategic objectives and operational activities
- Establish a team to oversee risk processes and procedures (incl Risk Committees, Registers etc) to ensure consistent identification and capture of risk.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Experience of managing and developing staff, including coaching and mentoring a team
- Extensive experience in overseeing Risk Management an enterprise level with at least 3 years' experience
- Experience of designing, embedding and overseeing risk management frameworks in a commercial or regulatory context.
- Accredited risk professional with recognised qualification (e.g. IRM, CISI etc - Management of Risk practitioner preferred).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.