£21K - £24K DOE
Our client, a leading specialist Manufacturer based in Sandwich, has an exciting opportunity for an R&D Process Engineer to join their team.
This role would suit a recent graduate with some relevant industrial experience, looking to join a leading company going through an exciting period of growth.
In this role, you'll work alongside the team on the development and industrialisation of new raw materials and trial compounds. Reporting to the R&D Manager, you'll provide technical support in relation to compound development, processing and performance evaluation.
* Work with the R&D Manager on new development and sustaining projects
* Determine evaluations and approval testing of new raw materials and trial compounds during pre-production and production scale processing
* Write reports on raw material and trial compound behaviour during handling and processing during various stages
* Work with the R&D, Planning or and Production/Process Engineering personnel to ensure effective communication of scale-up requirements and timings
* Support Production / Process Engineering teams during scale-up trials
* Support the R&D manager in the maintenance of the R&D development records
Skills and Qualities:
* A relevant B Eng. or B Sc. Qualification including some relevant industrial experience (significant industry experience also considered)
* Would suit someone with analytical testing background (raw materials, polymers etc)
* Laboratory skills and processing experience would be an advantage
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
* Effective communication skills, ability to manage time and prioritise workload
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 19 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.