If you want to help people exercise their potential and like the sound of transforming individuals, teams and businesses to achieve what they are capable of, we might just have a great opportunity for you. Every day is challenging, fast paced and different from the day before.
We are looking for another superstar to join our fast-growing team in Ashford, Kent. If you are up for hard work with plenty of fun, then we would love to hear from you.
We are lucky enough to work in a rural courtyard just outside Ashford, over-looking beautiful gardens and our offices are a world away from corporate London stuffiness.
Salary – We are looking to offer between £20 and £24k depending on what the right candidate can bring to the table.
Hours – We work 8.30 to 5.30 (with an early dart on Friday and an extra half day off if we hit our monthly objectives)
When we need you – we are ideally looking for someone to start with us asap but will obviously work with the right person to take notice periods into consideration.
Who are we?
We’ve been around for 15 years. We’re good at what we do and we’ve got a fantastic team. 3 years ago we launched a new service – The Recruitment Network (TRN) – which helps recruitment entrepreneurs achieve their ambitions and it’s gone from strength to strength attracting entrepreneurs from around the world. “Quite simply a unique type of club!’
We’re now ready for the next step
So, what will you be doing?
TRN World 2.0 is being launched in January and it’s an online platform which provides members everything they need to run a great recruitment company in one place. We are looking for a team of office-based Member Support Managers. The role will be to:
• Help members of the TRN Club and TRN World make the most of their membership experience
• Proactively support the members by directing them to tools, support, learning and events
• Identify gaps and opportunities and ensure members are held accountable to the actions which will help their business, feel supported and valued
• Respond to queries which come in via whichever channel is the most appropriate
• Identify opportunities to wow members and influence member loyalty
• Review member data and identify gaps and priorities for focus
• Generate ideas which will improve the content and product
As part of your induction you will learn more about the business, our products and how we work. We will need you to have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook. Knowledge of the recruitment industry is useful but not essential, and the use of our online systems can be taught (you just need to be hungry to learn and a decent brain). We will give you the support you need.
The main things we need you to be damned good at are;
• Personal organisation and time management – otherwise you won’t survive very long!
• Written and verbal communications
• Interpersonal skills (face to face and on the telephone)
• Problem solving
• Attention to detail is a huge one for us
Lastly, but most importantly, we will need you to be;
• Pro-active and focused
• Strong work ethic
• Good sense of humour
• Customer orientated
• Deadline driven
• A team player
If this sounds like you then nothing should stop you sending us your CV – we look forward to meeting you!