Based in East Kent, our client, a world recognised specialist brand, are looking for a team focused Online Manager to manage their Online Marketing Team.
Working a 37.5 hour week, Monday to Thursday 0830-1730 and Friday 0900-1500.
Reporting to the Head of Systems and managing a team on Online Marketing Assistants, you will be responsible for managing and supporting the generation of sales from the websites and social media. You will also be involved in other exciting business ad hoc projects.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
* Preparation and launching of new products and ranges on the company's main website;
* Maintaining website catalogues and removing end of lines as appropriate;
* Controlling all banner ad product content areas;
* Planning and delivering seasonal campaigns;
* Planning and delivering marketing e-mails and campaigns;
* Managing, testing and upkeep of the Magento 1 website and application;
* Managing reactive short term Marketing and PR opportunities created by the Brand of external factors;
* Contributing knowledge and functional input into new designs, other web based applications in support of various marketing campaigns and initiatives;
* Testing and quality checking all product and marketing launches
* Magento Database administration
* Regular reviewing and updating of Google Analytics-identifying trends and behaviours;
* Recommending and implementing C initiatives
* Preparation of annual online budgets
* Provide monthly sales and performance data for the Board
As a core member of the team, you will be expected to work autonomously but with full support and regular input from the Head of Systems.
This role requires the following key skills and characteristics;
* Experience in delivering best practices eCommerce principles
* Expert knowledge of Magento v1.6-essential
* Process and Legal compliance (PCP/GDPR)
* Experience of PPC and SEO strategies
* HTML and Google Analytics skills
* Knowledge of working with other retail channels such as Ebay and Amazon
* Experience of managing a Team and excellent people management skills within an online/digital environment
* Intermediate MS skills
* Ability to work to deadlines within a busy environment
A full, in depth job description is available upon request.
In return, you will be working for a global leader who offer fantastic opportunities and progression.