Part-time Marketing Executive (Mat leave cover) 6 months FTC
25 Hours per week
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive, where you will be encouraged to develop your own ideas, work independently and deliver campaigns across the full marketing mix.
A Marketing Executive is needed for this well-established, but quickly expanding, technology company. They provide 1st class IT service to their clients throughout the UK. Based in their modern open plan offices, you will become a key member of the team helping add value to clients. This role is extremely varied and we are looking for a capable and intelligent Marketing Executive. You will be encouraged to develop your own ideas and work on your own initiative to deliver marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix.
The directors are happy for this role to be a part time role, maybe covering 25 hours per week and can accommodate child / school-friendly hours if required.
· Fun, friendly and collaborative office culture
· Dress-down Fridays
· Modern office and free parking
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Games room with pool table
· Monthly get-togethers and quarterly events
· Free Parking
· Free fruit and soft drinks
Duties of the Marketing Executive
· Creating original copy and supporting photography for a wide range of mediums including internal and external marketing communications (e.g. websites, press, email, social media)
· Maintaining and developing company website and internal intranet, keeping them up-to date with regular new content and product/service information
· Supporting optimisation of company websites for brand exposure and lead generation via effective SEO and PPC campaigns
· Generating and posting regular social media content utilising curated and original resources including blogs, videos, photography, case studies and other corporate assets
· Planning and attending various events in-line with the events calendar (e.g. awards ceremonies, exhibitions, trade shows, charity and sport events, business and training seminars)
· Managing and delivering a wide range of email marketing campaigns in order to keep clients updated and generate new business leads
· Keeping marketing data up-to-date and compliant with data protection regulations
· Supporting the production of sales and marketing collateral for printed and digital formats (e.g. videos, leaflets, case studies, infographics)
· Deliver internal marketing programme, including regular news posts and events to engage employees and improve company-wide communication
· Undertaking and assisting market research activities (e.g. surveys and competitor analysis) and reports to contribute to the continuous improvement and ongoing development of the marketing strategy and wider business interests
· Work closely with key stakeholders within the company to maximise opportunities both internally and externally
· You will also be required to work with third-party agencies, as directed, to maximise effectiveness of marketing initiatives and campaigns
Qualifications and Experience required for the role of Marketing Executive
· A relevant degree or CIM qualification
· Experience with any of the following software and applications will be advantageous: WordPress, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Eventbrite, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or GIMP
· An understanding of marketing best practice is also desirable, e.g. awareness of regulations such as GDPR
Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with high standards of English language
· Proven ability to write engaging content for various mediums
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent attention to detail
· Creative and innovative; able to “think outside the box”
· Willingness to work outside normal working hours (on occasion)
· Occasional evening and weekend work will be required to support marketing events so a full and valid UK driving licence is essential.
Apply for the role of Marketing Executive today!