Are you a skilled Line Leader?
Do you have Warehouse/Packing experience?
Can you be flexible with your hours?
If so, read soâ¦
Our client, a packhouse based in Teynham, is currently looking for a Line Leader to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be working 4 on 4 off days (7am to 7pm) or 4 on 4 off nights (7pm to 7am), for an hourly rate of Â£9.21 day shift and Â£9.71 night shift.
As the Line Leader, you willâ¦
* Be working as part of the packing line the role will help to lead and develop the packing team to meet quality and packing targets.
* Be responsible for works order completion
* Be required to provide support during change overs.
* Actively seek and recommend continuous improvements.
* Minimise downtime and maximise line performance without compromising on quality.
* Machine Operation and team co-ordination to support Team Leader to deliver hourly/daily targets across all KPI's.
* Ensure machines are kept in good working order
* Minimise and accurately record packaging waste
* Maintain packaging traceability
* Ensure production plan is adhered to both in terms of line and sequence
* Ensure accurate recording of; WIP in, WIP out, back to stores, class 2/3 and waste
* Ensure works orders are completed 100% accurately
* Ensure any additional costing information is recorded; extra sorters, extra processing etc.
* Ensure relevant/correct job category is recorded
* Maintain CAYG (clean as you go) standards and ensure adherence to other internal hygiene policies/standards
* Ensure correct PPE is being worn by all employees on the line
* Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to and all near misses, accidents and hazards are reported in a timely fashion and hazards/near misses are corrected and any unsafe behaviour addressed accordingly
* Excellent written and spoken English skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to do repetitive work
* Be flexible, thorough and show attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure, to strict deadlines
* Be organised and methodical in your approach to work
* Ability to carry out the full range of duties on the job description including job context/working environment.
* Do you have Warehouse/Packing experience?
If you would like to find out more please call freephone: 0808 168 1474 or email your CV
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.