Head of Client Services
£35k to £45k
Our client is looking for an experienced individual to head up their Client Services department, ensuring that they consistently provide high quality customer service across the Project Management, Account Management and Account Support teams. You will have overall responsibility for their clients and act as the client champion within the business.
To be successful in this role you must possess excellent customer service skills, be extremely organised and have a keen desire to problem solve. You’ll have experience in managing teams and individuals and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues as well as our clients in face-to-face meetings, web meetings, phone calls and emails.
You will manage their SLAs, continuously monitor support activity via Zendesk and escalate any issues to the relevant departments. You’ll also be required to provide regular reports, analyse data and provide further analysis on client activity. You will ensure that Account Managers are proactively managing client relationships, product launches and feature releases whilst effectively managing renewals and identifying upsell opportunities. You will also oversee Project Managers and work closely with the Head of Operations.
You will be asked to maintain a high level of customer service across all members of the Client Services team and provide or arrange regular training to ensure team members are equipped with the latest product knowledge. You will ensure that their Core Values are upheld at all times.
· Continuous monitoring of incoming support tickets via Zendesk to ensure that requests are being dealt with according to SLAs and in the most appropriate way
· Reporting on key KPIs
· Lead and demonstrate high levels of customer service and best practices through service delivery
· Take complete ownership of client issues and follow problems through to resolution
· Recruit, mentor and develop team members and facilitate an environment where they can progress
· You will have overall responsibility for Zendesk
· Manage the support rota, staff holidays and sickness combined with training and development
· Manage the Support Portal to ensure that content is up-to-date and refreshed regularly. Analyse stats and suggest new content or video tutorials to reduce enquiries coming into the company.
· Be proactive and make suggestions on how they can improve their support flow and client relationships.