Finn’s is an independent rural based chartered surveying and property practice with a long history and currently comprises three offices in East Kent. Finn’s serves a wide range of agricultural, commercial, development and residential clients. The firm’s busy and wide-ranging workload, most of which is within Kent, includes valuations, planning, landlord/tenant, compulsory purchase claims, BPS, farm and land sales, management of various landed estates, renewable energy and residential and commercial development. The firm has separate residential sales and lettings departments.
The firm prides itself on its traditional values with a modern approach providing our clients with an unrivaled service. At the heart of this are the people working within Finn’s.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an administration assistant to primarily provide support for the continued growth and success of the residential lettings department. The role will provide the right candidate with a varied and interesting workload.
Principal duties and responsibilities;
• Handling telephone, online and in-office enquiries
• Dealing with general correspondence.
• Using Property Management software in order to produce documentation to enable the letting and ongoing management of a significant
number of properties, i.e. preparation of tenancy agreements and associated documentation.
• Ensuring legal requirements relating to residential lettings are adhered to. e.g. landlord’s gas safety inspections.
• Preparing and typing inventories.
• Additionally, there may be the need to assist other members of the Lettings team by attending viewings, carrying out property inspections
and compiling inventories.
• A self-motivated person is required who can work closely within a small team to ensure our professional standards are maintained.
• Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of dedicated Residential
Lettings software would be an advantage
• Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure is essential.
• The ability to communicate effectively with clients, tenants, contractors, in a friendly and professional manner is vital.
• A flexible attitude to work responsibilities is required
• A driving licence is essential
• Working hours include alternate Saturday mornings – with a half day off in lieu during the week
Why join us?
We are hardworking, progressive, successful and fun. We are independently owned and independently minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be ourselves.
We strive to deliver excellent client service whilst supporting you in fulfilling your potential and achieving your goals.