Junior Office Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior office Administrator to join our busy Administration team at our office in East Peckham, Kent. This is a Full-Time position with a salary of £15-17K.
HMC Compliance Ltd specialises in offering Fixed Wire Testing and Compliance solutions to a wide range of clients. We are looking for somebody who wants an opportunity to have a career in Administration and who is eager to establish themselves in a varied admin role.
• Answering the office phone
• Handling post
• Providing support to the Admin team with ad hoc duties
• Preparing sales figures, updating spreadsheets
• Completing information to be sent to customers
• Compiling quotations for the Ops and Sales teams
• Raising jobs on an ad hoc basis
• Supporting the Administrators, providing holiday cover
• General office duties
• GCSE/College or equivalent
• Good IT skills and understanding of Word/ Excel/ Microsoft office/ Power Point
• Willingness to learn and a can -do attitude
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team
• Strong organisational skills, a keen eye for attention to detail and an ability to focus on the priorities of the business
• Confident on the phone
• Own transport is desirable as the business is in a rural location
• 30 Days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays, plus Holiday Plus Scheme allowing the option to purchase up to 5 extra days’ leave
• Private medical care upon successful completion of 1 years’ service.
• Employee benefits such as travel/ retail/ cinema discounts
• Employee Assist programme to provide a range of support to all employees