Childrensalon is growing rapidly and we are looking for a full-time Social Media Executive to work as a part of the award-winning team at Childrensalon in our busy Tunbridge Wells Head Office.
In this role you will oversee and manage all social media content and deliver visuals that reflect the Childrensalon luxury aesthetic and creative flair combined with creating engaging content for an international audience. You will work alongside the Social Media Manager to make our social media platforms the ultimate experience of our brand for customers.
With a strong creative eye and the ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment, your role is a key driver in the success of our digital content and thus comes with a lot of potential. Strong communication skills and the ability to be adaptable whilst highly organized are needed to thrive in this fast-paced yet exciting role.
Together with the wider marketing and editorial teams, you will drive the impact of our social media presence, strengthening Childrensalon’s reputation as forward-thinking leaders in children’s luxury fashion and the digital world alike.
- To create content that feels authentic and relatable that will increase engagement between customer and brand across Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram and Youtube.
- Side-by-side the social media manager as a partnership, you will ensure the success of our social media platforms.
- Responsible for delivering and maintaining visual excellence that is engaging and on-brand across all social media content.
- Champion and guard Childrensalon’s tone of voice across all social platforms, adapting the right tone for the different channels based on
established needs and strategy.
- Create content for evergreen brand programs and marketing campaigns from conception to completion.
- Collaborate with the content and creative teams to elevate the marriage between design and copy to create engaging content that is culturally
relevant, innovative and impactful that adheres to the overall creative vision.
- Work with the Social Media Manager to really understand who our customer is and tailor the creative to resonate.
- Collaborate with our SEO and Acquisition teams to identify trending themes within our customer base.
- Engage our customers in one-to-one conversations, further driving their brand affinity.
- Promote customer-to-customer conversations that will strengthen the brand as a community for its customers.
- Redefine the way the Childrensalon experience is being translated to social media.
- The ability to write to both engage the customer and portray the brand whilst making it as discoverable and shareworthy.
- Personally manage/create social media coverage at key events locally on Instagram Stories, Facebook and other channels when needed.
- Pitch innovative social creative concepts that align with the company wide campaigns.
- Support the creation and maintenance of Childrensalon house standards for all in-house social media photography.
- Work alongside the Managing Editor to maintain an international content calendar ensuring we achieve total relevance across markets,
increasing chance of followers and/or conversion.
- Compile user generated content from influencers and support overall event and influencer strategy.
- Ensure social photoshoot budgets are adhered to.
- Keep up with the latest news in the fashion, luxury and childrenswear industries and contribute ideas for the content plan (spotting hot topics
for content that are relevant to the company’s strategy).
- Stay on top of events and culturally relevant moments where new audience can be engaged via social.
- Passionate and driven individual who can demonstrate their enthusiasm for social and content marketing and is keen to learn and broaden
- Experience working in fashion/ luxury or childrenswear industries.
- Understanding of digital marketing channels and how they can be utilised for content marketing.
- Comfortable with managing budgets effectively, maximizing budget when appropriate
- Excellent management and communication skills, able to prioritize effectively.
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy.
- A meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive under pressure
3 + years in a similar role or 1+ years of experience working within the childrenswear industry.
Experience of working within a global environment with the ability to identify and understand cultural and environmental differences.
Experience of content creation in a luxury retail environment.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount. We are ranked #34 on the 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and proud to be a member of the Living Wage Foundation.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you think you have these qualities and would like to join our busy team please send us your CV with cover letter about why you would like to work for us to [email protected]