The Wozair Group is a well-established leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist ventilation equipment to the worldwide Oil & Gas, Marine and Nuclear industries.
The position of Welder/Fabricator will be based at Gillingham and work a 40 hour week initially on 12 month contract
• The role will include producing high quality ventilation equipment from detailed drawings.
• Background in sheet metal fabrication and experience in MIG & TIG stainless steel welding.
• To follow direction and instruction from the Manufacturing Supervisor or Leading Hand
• Weld equipment to the required level to meet customer expectation of quality
• Producing high quality/integrity products
• Ability to fabricate, demonstrate skills relating to measuring, drilling & cutting
• Able to read and understand manufacturing drawings
• To identify and suggest solutions to problems
Brake Press experience would be desirable.
Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications.