AP / AR Finance Assistant
Newly created role - immediate start and interviews available
£23,000 - £25,000
Monday to Friday - 37 hour week
36 days annual leave (including bank holidays), generous pension scheme, brand new modern offices and excellent benefits
This AP / AR Finance Assistant / Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Finance Assistant role is to work for a highly reputable and very rewarding business within the Maidstone area (free parking) on a permanent basis.
If you would like to work for a company that truly values and rewards its staff then this is the role for you!
You will have at least 2 years previous experience and will ideally be part AAT qualified however QBE candidates with the right background and team fit will still be considered.
Duties for this AP / AR Finance Assistant / Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Finance Assistant role will include but not be limited to:
* Processing monies received and direct debits to sales ledger
* Processing supplier invoices and assisting in the preparation of payments
* Ensuring purchase orders and invoice approvals are compliant
* Processing all supplier invoices efficiently and payment terms are met
* Assisting in the collection of debts on the sales ledger
* Carrying out a range of daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations
Additional benefits include a generous pension scheme (7% employer contribution), health cash plan scheme, on-site gym, cycle to work scheme and retail discounts.
Interviews are due to commence Monday 9th December 2019 with an immediate start available. All applications considered, apply or call Sian on 01732 671 121 option 2
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.