A global leader in what they do, with worldwide distribution channels. Their headquarters are in Broadstairs, on a 4.5-hectare site incorporating high-tech manufacturing and research and development facilities.
Our client has a great opportunity for an experienced Web Applications Developer to join their IT team. You will be required to produce and maintain reliable applications for the group.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high quality mobile and desktop websites in a competitive market using the latest technologies. You will help build functional, dependable features, whilst effectively problem solving to ensure new and existing systems remain bug free.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in a highly rewarding and exciting company, whilst continuing to build your knowledge and develop your career.
Key responsibilities and tasks
• Highly motivated with an eagerness to learn and develop
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Ability to work both on your own and within a team as required
• With a friendly and approachable manner, you will be able to deal with people at all levels across the business to assist with queries, projects and generating solutions
Remuneration & Benefits
• Competitive basic salary
• Excellent holiday entitlement & benefits
• The opportunity to work and potentially progress within an extremely reputable market leading organisation.
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.