Working on a large and prestige estate you will manage all support services on the estate.
This will include:
* To lead and support the Maintenance Supervisor and their team
* To manage the security and gate keeping team
* To be a point of contact for dealing with and the co-ordination of any day to day operational issues with the Maintenance Supervisors or contractors.
* To support the Estate Services Manager in the project management of major capital restoration and development projects, including planning applications, liaising with architects, contractors and other senior managers as necessary.
* To assist with budget preparation, monitoring costs and expenses on on-going projects
* To support the Estate Services Manager on all projects to develop and improve areas of the Grounds and Gardens
* To manage and develop the Facilities Management Software for asset management, helpdesk, health & safety and utility consumption.
* To assist with the monitoring, performance and recording of all contractors health & safety information.
* To meet and negotiate with contractors on site, viewing work with the objective of obtaining quotations.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong FM background but with broad experience as the role also covers grounds and gardens management and development.
You must have relevant experience in facilities, estates, and project management alongside recent experience of managing a team.
You will also possess excellent attention to detail and strong numeracy skills, with an ability to understand and interpret legislation and statutory requirements.
Possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective IT capabilities, you will be able to develop good relations with staff, contractors, and visitors.
This is a rare opportunity to join a team working on a luxury estate, where no day will be the same!
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.