A global leader in what they do, with worldwide distribution channels. Their headquarters are in Broadstairs, on a 4.5-hectare site incorporating high-tech manufacturing and research and development facilities.
The Marketing Assistant’s role is to assist with the successful running of the communications department. This involves supporting the three main functional areas of the department: content creation, localisation and publishing; campaign implementation and event management. The Assistant’s time will be broadly split across these three functional areas.
The role requires a willingness to assist in many areas of the team, with the benefit being that experience will be gained in a very broad range of activities to help build insight into future career development.
Role and Responsibilities
• Assist in the management of content updates
• Help manage the translation system
• Deal with ad hoc content requests and assist with the management of content assets
• Help manage website updates
• Become knowledgeable in the task management system and support the team in managing tasks
• Help manage and support campaign implementation programmes, including assisting with digital advertising, social media, coordinating translations and helping with other areas of campaign implementation
• Help manage and support events and exhibitions as they occur. This may involve many different aspects of event management, for example coordinating hotel bookings, meeting rooms, lead management etc.
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience within a marketing related position involving use of social media, content creation and event management
• IT literate with strong knowledge of Word and Excel. An understanding of design related packages is desirable
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Attention to detail
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.