Call Centre Agent - AD-HOC Project Work. Register with us and work short projects as and when they arise.
Are you looking to gain Customer Service experience over the phone. If so, then these temporary roles could be the right roles for you!
We are looking for highly professional candidates who are articulate, have a great telephone manner and good typing skills! Please note, this is NOT a sales role.
Thursday 9th January 2020 at 1pm
Hours of work:
Usually, 9am - 5pm. You may be asked to work a weekend shift too.
This temporary assignment should last approximately 2 weeks, however this could be extended.
All Call Agents must be available for the above.
Pay: £8.21 per hour, paid weekly.
Location: Ashford, easily accessible via train.
• Professional telephone manner
• Ideally experience within Sales, B2B, Contact Centre or Financial Services
• Ability to liaise with and question Senior Management
• Excellent data entry skills
• Strong communication skills
• Tenacious approach
• Self-motivated attitude
• Top notch listening and questioning skills
• Ability to work to script
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.