Are you an experienced Accountant looking to develop into a Management Accountant role?
Have you worked within Financial Services and keen to use your industry knowledge within a unique business?
Are you looking for support to progress your Finance career?
Due to consistent growth and success a highly reputable business based in Swanley are looking to increase their Finance team with a Assistant Accountant who is looking to progress to a Management Accountant role.
The successful candidate will work within a Financial Services business and cover all day to day operations of the Accountancy department.
This role is within a unique business who have enjoyed recent success and looking to increase their Accounts team.
* Assist FD with the preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
* Assist with the end of year preparation and procedures
* Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
* Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet
* Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports
* Financial modelling analysis
* Cash management and treasury duties
* Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls and implemented and maintained
* Overseeing the Payroll process
* Preparation of VAT returns
* At least two years experience working within a fast paced Finance team.
* Experience working within Financial Services. - ESSENTIAL
* Knowledge of a specific accountancy software package.
* Strong Excel skills.