Our client based in Kingshill are looking for experienced Pet Claims Assessors to join their team
The main purpose of this role is to assess and validate Pet Insurance claims, gathering any necessary information required in an efficient manner. System records must be updated accurately and clearly reflect the claim journey and keeping the customer informed at all times.
What would you be responsible for in this role?
* Assessing new and continued claims, by reviewing all claim documentation supplied by a policyholder and relevant third parties.
* Collecting accurate information and necessary documents to proceed with a claim.
* Guiding policyholder on how to proceed with the claim and keeping them informed at all times, both verbally and in writing.
* Ensuring prompt and accurate payment of valid claims.
* Assisting policyholders with general queries and insurance issues.
* Writing clear and accurate non-standard letters, where claim circumstances require it.
* Identifying potentially fraudulent claims and following agreed process for referral.
Candidates applying for this role will require previous vetinary or animal management experience.
(The company will be looking to test the candidates on their Veterinary terminology knowledge so please only apply if you have met the standard above on the vetinary side, Insuarance skills will be spoken about
Overtime available at time and a half
Hours Monday to Friday 9 - 5 (45 minute) lunch
Great benefits and parking on site
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.