Fixed term maternity cover for 12 months.
Start date 6th January 2020
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Manages stock process use in conjunction with Buying Manager/Product Managers and Technical Managers.
• Tracks and publishes stock age reports for the commercial teams.
• Compiles and coordinates weekly programmes for growers, whilst making daily adjustments to suit the needs of the business.
• Organising transport and logistics to ensure arrivals meet set deadlines.
• Monitors quality of arrivals and relays claim notifications to suppliers.
• Monitors conformity of supply highlighting shortages to the Buying Managers/Buyers (Program vs Actual reporting).
• Assists the finance team to efficiently complete the invoice and associated administration process.
• Providing full administration support for sales and procurement
• Ensure packing charges are being implemented fairly and within agreed boundaries
• Liaising with suppliers and customers
• Processing customer orders (Sales order processing) profiles and invoices
• Resolving customer order queries
• Resolving customer invoice queries & managing overdue invoices
• Managing assigned haulage responsibilities relating to the customer
• Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
• Assist and support the Account Manager with administrative requirements
• Liaise with suppliers and distribution partners to source trays for customer programmes on a timely and cost efficient basis
• Support the existing activities to existing and new customers and suppliers by monitoring actual and forecasting tray use
• Reconcile tray stocks on a daily basis
Skills, know-how and experience:
• Able to effectively communicate at all levels within the business
• Able to organise own workload effectively and meet deadlines
• Advanced user of Excel
• Demonstrates good sense of priorities
• Able to identify risks and opportunities within own responsibility area
• Flexible adaptable to the changing requirements of the business
• Enjoys working as part of a team, giving and receiving support from other members
• Pro-active in raising and addressing issues
Must drive or have own transport due to location.
Fruit industry experience
Hours: 8-5pm Monday to Friday (1 hour for lunch)
Working 1 in 4 weekends, part days; additional payment/days off in lieu.
Free gym membership at Mercure Hotel, Maidstone
Christmas social events