Location: Lenham, Kent
Duration: 12 months
Start date: 23st October
Salary/Rate: £9.12 - £10.50 per hour
Randstad CPE contact: Scarlett on 01622 357230 or text 07308649057
We are looking for a Labourer to work on a residential construction site based in Sevenoaks
As one of the Labourers on the project you will be responsible for:
* Working under the supervision and management of the Site Team.
* Clearing areas of work to ensure it is a clean and safe environment for everyone.
* Unloading white goods deliveries and movement of building materials.
* Securing barrier protection around the site and making sure hoarding & fencing is secure.
* Assisting trades on site.
Please note there is no welfare responsibilities involved in this role.
* A CSCS card
* Some previous experience is preferred but not essential.
* Must have full PPE
* Be able to provide 2 recent references
What you will get in return:
* A competitive pay rate (PAYE or Umbrella or Limited)
* Opportunity for ongoing work.
* Access to Randstad's training department.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please apply by calling Scarlettt on 01622 357231
Text Your Name, Location and Job Title to 07308649057
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.