Neighbourhood Housing Team Leader
Salary 41K FTE (Pro-Rata 31K)
Connect2Staff are currently working with a Housing Association based in the Orpington area who are looking for a Neighbourhood Housing Team Leader to join them on a 12 month FTC, working 28 hours per week (flexibility available on the hours worked).
The chosen candidate will work closely with the Operations Director to assist with the management of the organisation, as well as assisting with the day-to-day front line work.
* Deliver excellent tenancy and estate management service for leaseholders, and residents.
* Assist and support Housing Officers to deliver high level of resident satisfaction and service.
* Coach and mentor staff members, which will include performance appraisals and one-to-one meetings.
* Managing staff absences, annual leave requests and so on.
* Carry out regular inspections of estates to ensure high standards are being met.
* Attend and assist with tenant and void meetings, ensuring efficient turnaround of void properties.
* Extensive experience within social/neighbourhood housing, and a sound understanding of complex behaviour cases.
* Advanced management skills and knowledge of national standards regarding safeguarding and local protocols.
* Ability to work occasional evenings.
If you are interested in the above role and have the appropriate knowledge and experience please apply today and I will be in touch to discuss your application.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.