An opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to join our production team based in Ashford. Your responsibilities will be to:
• Lead and effectively manage a team of packing staff.
• Ensure the packing team work to the defined standards of performance and behavior
• Measure and record the lines performance taking appropriate actions where necessary
• Support the Manager to achieve the shifts KPIs and to escalate issues to promptly
• Complete all quality control documentation accurately and clearly
• 100% compliance with Food Safety Regulations, quality, housekeeping and safety systems
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate that they have the following key skills and traits, which will enable them to be effective in the role of Team Leader:
• Possess good leadership and managerial skills
• A team player
• Good motivator
• A responsible attitude
• Professional and Positive
• Remaining calm under pressure
• Confident when speaking to and challenging team
• Effective communicator - written and verbal
• Strong sense of honesty and Integrity
• Good level of numeracy
• Be able to use computer or IT equipment proficiently
Previous experience in a similar role or in a food-based manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
What is on offer: -
• Pay increases as experience and competence signed off.