Our client based near Biggin Hill requires a Fabricator to join their team.
Full training will be given; therefore this role would suit a candidate looking to pursue a career in Fabrication who would like to work for a forward thinking Engineering company that rewards hard work and reliable employees.
• To operate and set CNC Brake Press (Knowledge of Bystronic machine desirable but not essential as full training will be given)
• Working to a tolerance (+/- 0.5mm), small to medium batches
• To ensure consistent high quality of finished product
• Maintain a high-quality standard of work produced and ensuring a good level of housekeeping
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Ability to use measuring equipment
• General metal fabrication working with a range of materials such as mild steel, stainless steel and at a range of material gauges from 0.9mm to 12.0 mm
• Experience of general Fabrication machines/tools i.e. pillars drill/grinder/hand tools etc.
Immediate Start available
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm (overtime available)
Salary based on skills and experience.
React Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
You confirm that by submitting your CV for a permanent position you are willing to work in the position in which the hirer seeks to fill and that you provide React Recruitment Ltd with the permission required to pass your CV on to the hirer.
Due to the high volume of applications we regret that only suitable candidates will be contacted.