MEP: Beyond Making Everything Possible
From the company's inception in 1972 as Moulded and Engineered Plastics, we have maintained a steady growth by winning supply chain confidence and trust with our high profile clients through delivering high-grade engineering products to their specifications.
We have earned top name recognition and industry awards for ultra-reliability, service levels and engineering excellence. MEP makes our clients' life easier, saving time and money by not having to manage multiple suppliers to cover the same range of services. Confidence, trust and being part of the team is what we achieve.
We provide a wider range of products and consultancy services than any other supply chain partner, acting as a single point of contact for multiple engineering commodities. Offering different and innovative approaches for clients is second nature to us and is highly valued by them.
• To ensure manufacturing processes and procedures are being adhered to ensure that the required product quality is achieved by operational value stream.
• Support the operations to achieve Right First Time Quality and On Time in Full Delivery.
• Perform shop floor patrol audits to ensure product compliancy and procedures are adhered to
• Support manufacturing process improvements, problem solving and training initiatives
• Manage the Control of Nonconforming Products identified in or entering the Value Stream
• Assist operations to perform new product, process and tooling verifications
• Define and implement measurement systems for product verifications
• Prepare First Article Inspection Reports
• Setup IMS Sheets
• Support FOD initiatives within manufacturing and dispatch.
• Assist with MSA initiatives and activities.
Person Specification - Essential
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Quality Technician or similar, in an automotive or aerospace environment operating an ISO9001 Quality Management System as a minimum
• Fully conversant with engineering drawings including GD&T and measurement techniques
• Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint is essential.
• Work with flexibility within a team environment and demonstrate the ability for working on their own initiative
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Problem Solving Ability
• Enthusiasm and Energy