A boutique law firm, specialising in Property Law are currently recruiting an experienced Legal Secretary to join them, based in their offices near Sevenoaks, Kent.
The successful Legal Secretaryl will support one of the Partners with their busy case load of New Build Plot Sales and Disposals. Working on behalf of a range of clients including Developers and Housing Association clients where client care is of utmost importance.
The successful Legal Secretary will be responsible for duties including (but not limited to):
* Typing letters
* Being the first port of call for clients
* Opening and closing files
* Communication with Land Registry
The successful Legal Secretary will offer the following skill set/background:
* Experience gained as a Legal Secretary, Paralegal or Legal Assistant
* Fast and accurate typing skills
* Willingness to learn
* Be highly organised
* Be able to prioritise own workload
* The ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure
* Solid IT skills - MS Office, Case Management Systems and Outlook
* Strong admin skills
* Be a keen team player
* Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain long-term professional relationships
* Clear client focus
Own mode of transport - due to office location
The successful Legal Secretary will join an established and lively team of Legal Secretaries, with excellent supervision and guidance from Senior Property Solicitors/Partners. There are excellent opportunities to progress, with full support being offered to those wishing to pursue professional qualifications (such as Legal Executive and Licensed Conveyancer).
Applications are welcome from those seeking full-time and part-time opportunities (please advise what hours you wish to work on application). The successful Property Paralegal will benefit from a generous salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, on-site parking and pension.
NB: Due to the office's rural location it is crucial that the Property Paralegal has their own transport.