Are you looking to enhance your career?
Do you have experience of working inside a school kitchen and want a new challenge?
If yes, we have the perfect role for you. Based just a short walk away from the Sevenoaks train station, our Client is looking for a passionate and ambitious Chef De Partie that loves to please with every meal. As the Perfect Candidate you will already have some experience working in a school kitchen or of a contract catering background. This is the ideal role for someone that is looking to get back a work life balance or looking for a new challenge within their career. As a nationally known client you will have many opportunities to enhance your career and work your way up. The position is a full time role meaning that you will be required to work a 40 hour week on a rota of five out of seven days each week which will vary. You will receive your rota 3 weeks in advance.
You will be part of a team that provides outstanding food and customer service to the pupils and staff. As well as delivering high end events for the school calendar. You should share their passion for delivering the best service and exciting fresh and nutritious food on a daily basis.
* Cooking and preparing food for up to 2000 meals per day as well as functions and events.
* Running a section within a busy kitchen ensuring it is clean organised and all paperwork is up to date.
* Working within a team to deliver consistent results.
* Adhere to health and safety and food safety procedures.
The ideal candidate will;
* Have good communication skills
* Have a positive attitude towards work
* Have a NVQ level 2/3 or of similar qualification
* Experience working in a similar catering environment
* Flexible working days your career, this fantastic opportunity also comes with great benefits such as; car -parking, meals on duty and uniform is provided. There is also a gym on site with a swimming pool which is free for staff to use. Company discounts and pension scheme.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Looking to progress their career
As well as a work life balance and being able to progress
If this is something you are interested in then Apply today! furthermore you can contact Callum at the Blue Arrow Maidstone branch on 01622 662144