Calling all experienced HR Administrators!
- Are you qualified to Associate CIPD or equivalent, or have experience in a HR environment? Then this could be the perfect job for you!
Established in 1998; the JCB Group is an automotive dealer covering Kent, Sussex and Essex. We have 450 employees covering 20 sites and this role will be based from our dealership in Gillingham Business Park, Kent. We are looking for a qualified and/or experienced HR Administrator to manage and facilitate all HR-administrative processes, as follows:
- New starter offer packs and all new starter related processes, including proof of the right checks, driving licence checks, reference checks and the like.
- Advertise all vacancies both internally and externally, maintain a strong relationship and liaison with recruitment agencies.
- Organise monthly Company Inductions for our new starters.
- Complete all contract changes in writing for employees.
- Manage the weekly and monthly absence processes to assist managers with sickness management and the monthly payroll processes.
- Manage all brought-forward items within the HR function to ensure work is completed efficiently and on time.
- Manage internal HR processes, such as our employee recognition scheme, renting a company vehicle and ideas hub.
- Manage our Long Service process to ensure our staff receive their long service recognition in a timely manner.
- Manage our leaver processes, including acknowledgement, liaison with Payroll, exit interview surveys and system removals.
- Complete all reference requests.
- Ensure all employee paper and e-files are kept up to date, and audit the files to ensure compliance.
- All other administrative duties as necessary.
A bit about you...
You will be a highly organised individual, with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. You will enjoy routine administrative duties and take pride in your work every day.
What's in it for you....?
Employee engagement is at the heart of everything we do for staff and as such we will provide you with a competitive holiday entitlement, a pension scheme, fantastic recognition schemes in line with our company values, an Employee Wellbeing Programme, discount schemes, regular employee engagement surveys, and a chance to work for an amazing, forward thinking company who is going through a fantastic period of growth.
This role is a full time, stand-alone role working Monday to Friday.
Does this job sound perfect for you? Then apply online today!