Cover Supervisor – Bromley
Daily and ongoing work – Competitive Pay Rates – Immediate Starts
Supply Desk is looking for enthusiastic and charismatic Cover Supervisors with a Specialism in Science for a wide array of opportunities from day-to-day supply, ongoing cover and specialist interventions.
If you are a graduate and looking to get into teaching then this would be a fantastic way to explore different school environments and find out if it’s the job for you! You would be nurtured and coached every step of the way by our team of incredibly experienced consultants that have over 40 years’ worth of experience us!
We work with a range of schools in the Bromley borough, including Secondary, Pupil Referral Units and Special Educational Needs Schools and we are keen to introduce positive Cover Supervisors looking to make a good impact and forge strong relationships.
The Role of Cover Supervisor
• Managing the behaviour of the class
• Ensuring the pupils stay on task and complete the cover work
What we are looking for
• Previous experience in the Cover Supervisor role
• Hold a degree in Science (any discipline would be welcome)
• Looking at getting into teaching
• A passion for helping young people learn
• Enhanced DBS is ideal but not essential
• Experience working with children with SEN would be desirable
What we offer
• Excellent pay rates
• A wide variety of schools to work in
• A highly experienced and friendly team working for you
• Regular training courses carried out by experienced industry professionals
• Termly networking events
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at [email protected] today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.