Mortgage Market Analyst
* Do you have experience working in financial services with a specific focus on mortgage products?
* Do you have experience conducting market research and producing reports?
* Do you have a strong analytical awareness?
If so, then this may be the role for you!
By joining the Product Team, you will be managing and developing the Bank's mortgage market analysis to ensure that OSB's competitive position is understood. You'll also be identifying gaps in the market which would allow for new opportunities to drive product development and innovation.
As the Mortgage Market Analyst, you will beâ¦
* Working with the Group Mortgage Product Manager to assess the impact of market changes on the Bank's products
* Updating and distributing regular reports on the UK mortgage market and OSB's competitive position within it
* Attending regular industry events and roadshows
* Managing relationships with external agencies, including sourcing systems to maximise the value and benefits from the research and data
* Assisting the Group Mortgage product Manager with the development of residential, buy to let and commercial mortgage lending brands
* Supporting the Assistant Mortgage Product Manager to provide context and assessments of the impact of changes or new product proposals
Please note as this is a role supporting the group, travel will be required from time to time from the office in Kent to Bushey and Fareham.
What we offer:
You'd be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. Every role at One Savings Bank gives you the opportunity to create your own future with our Bank.
A competitive benefits package including:
* The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between Â£28,000 and Â£33,000
* An annual 12.5% discretionary bonus opportunity*
* 25 days holiday
* Holiday Purchase Scheme - ability to purchase an additional 5 days holiday pro rata
* Access to discounts from Perkbox
*(please note if you start after the 1st October 2019, your first bonus payment will be in April 2021)
A full list of our benefits package is available on our website: www.osb.co.uk/careers/benefits
Not to float our own boat, but we're proud to be an award-winning bank, with great customer satisfaction scores.
We began trading as a bank in 2011 and were admitted to the main market of the London Stock Exchange in 2014, joining the FTSE 250 in June 2015. So we've had a really strong start and that's because we have great people, great products and a deep understanding of our markets.
In the simplest terms, we're a specialist lender which is supported by our stable retail savings franchise, who has over 150 years of heritage behind them (Kent Reliance).
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.