As a growing organisation, we are always on the lookout for innovative and talented team members. We are now looking for an Automation Test Manager to join us at our office in Chatham.
OSB is a challenger bank who specialises in lending and retail savings. We began trading as a bank in 2011 and were admitted to the main market of the London Stock Exchange in 2014, joining the FTSE 250 in June 2015. We've experienced significant growth, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now exceeding 600 staff.
About the role:
The post holder will be responsible for the management of the system and UAT testing activity together with the day to day management and work allocation of the test function conducted in the UK and India. This includes a variety of testing activities for all project/change request process improvements, system defect fixes, upgrades and system migrations for the core business systems.
The role holder will have an excellent knowledge of the SDLC together with several years' experience managing test teams within the banking sector covering Mortgages and Savings Products
As the Automation Test Manager, main duties include:
* Manage and deliver to the test strategy, approach and governance for each approved project and test phase in line with the goals and objectives of the business
* Define and develop the teams automation roadmap and strategies using a wide range of automation technologies
* Develop automation framework to enable both manual and automation resources can support automation activities
* Ensure the testing resource create and maintain detailed test scenarios, test cases and test scripts for each project
Why come to work for us:
At OSB we have created a culture that encourages personal growth and offers opportunities to learn and improve. We believe in great teamwork and being OneTeam, you'll see that work life balance is appreciated and genuinely matters, we are 'informally formal' with a relaxed and supportive working environment. Step inside OneSavings Bank and learn each of our values and the behaviours that support them- www.osb.co.uk/careers/our-values/.
The added extras:
You'd be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. In return for the hard work you do, we offer a competitive benefits package including:
* Salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays + holiday purchase scheme
* An annual 15% discretionary bonus opportunity
* Pension contribution- 8% employer 5% employee
* Private medical insurance- 50% cover + fully funded healthcare plan
* Income protection
* Perkbox discounts
Am I suitable for this role?
You'll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say 'yes' to the following questions:
* Do you have existing experience in a managing a system and UAT test team (automation)?
* Do you have a thorough knowledge of testing core systems (including payments and complex systems) within the Financial Services industry?
* Do you have automation experience with a wide range of automation tools (such as UFT/Cucumber/Selenium/Smarbear)
* Qualifications in or working towards ISTQB / ISEB Practitioner Certificate in Software Testing?
If you are interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply' button and send us your CV.
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have right to work in the UK. Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.