Are you interested in working for a family business that has been established for over 50 years, in our accounts department ?
W.E Roberts is offering the exciting opportunity for someone with strong communication skills, high attention to detail & accuracy and accounts experience to join the busy Accounts team, in our leading corrugated cardboard manufacturing company.
What being an Accounts Assistant at W.E Roberts will involve :-
• Purchase Ledger
• Sales Ledger
• Credit Control
• Bank and Cash reconciliations
• Posting customer payments, resolving queries and sending statements
• Assist with the development and implementations of new processes and ways of working to increase efficiency.
• Report directly to the Accounts Office Manager
• General adhoc duties
We need a highly numerate individual with an excellent attention to detail that can stay calm under pressure. If this describes you, then this role could be for you!
Key Requirements for the role:
• Experience of working within an Accounts department (preferred but not essential)
• Numerate, Logical and Methodical
• Attention to detail
• Proactive attitude
• Good communication skills, including proper telephone etiquette
• Ability to work on own imitative
• To contribute and work as a team with other members of staff
• IT literate – knowledge in the following packages would be an advantage, but not essential – IRIS Earnie, Global 3000 Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access
Salary £18,000 - circa £23,000 dependent on experience
To apply for this role please apply via Facebook and send a covering CV to [email protected]