Our Client based in North Kent is currently looking for a PCB Assembler to join their established Production team on a full time permanent basis.
The job role:
• Building PCB’s up to flow solder stage, either by use of Royonic tables or by hand
• Competent in operating the PCB cropping machine prior to flow soldering
• Operate the flow solder machine to a basic level
• Follow manufacturing documents and specific instructions
• Wiring techniques for PCB assembly
• Follow instructions as indicated on BOM and route cards
• Understand IPC (best practice) standards with regard to own area
• To be aware of company health and safety requirements
• To understand and implement necessary anti-static precautions
• General standard of education required
• Experience within electronic manufacturing environment – not essential but preferred
• Fully competent in all areas of hand soldering techniques e.g. through-hole soldering
Working Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm, Friday 8am – 1pm
Overtime maybe available occasionally
Starting rate £8.21 ph
25 days holiday + 8 BH
React Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
You confirm that by submitting your CV for a permanent position you are willing to work in the position in which the hirer seeks to fill and that you provide React Recruitment Ltd with the permission required to pass your CV on to the hirer.
Due to the high volume of applications we regret that only suitable candidates will be contacted.