Join an international outdoor business in a rural environment as Web Developer and Content Administrator
Nikwax Outdoor Innovation and Páramo Directional Clothing design and manufacture top quality innovative products for outdoor people and lead the field in outstanding environmental credentials and social responsibility. Páramo was the first outdoor company to take on the commitment with Greenpeace to detox its supply chain.
Increase website analytics performance for Group websites by writing well-documented, rigorously tested and user-friendly website layout/interfaces utilising standard web coding practices by:
• Being responsible for maintaining group websites to ensure they continue to be reliable, efficient, secure and meet business and user needs
• Configuring and maintaining web servers and integrating data from various back end services and databases with assistance from the IT Department
• Regularly reviewing security and implementing measures to minimise security risk breaches
• Implementing and maintaining third party web services within our websites using tools such as tag manager, analytics, google console, recaptcha, maps, hotjar, geo locators.
The Person will be
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• Able to think flexibly and creatively
• Able to explain technical concepts to colleagues in layman’s terms
• An excellent problem identifier and solver
• Passionate about web development and tools/systems.
• Work within a company where you can clearly see the effect of your efforts
• Work for an international company with values that you can believe in
• Work within a friendly and informal environment
• Competitive benefits and rewards.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your covering letter (clearly stating your salary expectations) and CV by no later than 20 October 2019:
Unit F, Durgates Industrial Estate
To view the Nikwax Job Applicant Privacy Notice please visithttp://www.nikwax.co.uk/en-gb/aboutus/careers_with_nikwax.php