Global Diagnostics is a sister group of Healthshare Ltd. We are a successful provider of community services to the NHS across various locations throughout the country, with a Head Office base at Kings Hill, Kent. Our services include MSK Physiotherapy, Diagnostics, Orthopaedics, Rheumatology, Pain Management and Podiatry.
We are seeking a proactive Informatics Analyst to join our busy but friendly team based at in Kings Hill, Kent. The successful candidate will have an eye for detail with a good knowledge of IT skills including Microsoft Excel and Word. The role requires excellent analytical skills using advanced excel tools for monitoring contracts, performance reporting and invoicing on Diagnostics Imaging (X-Ray / MRI / Ultrasound Scans).
You will be a team player with a can-do attitude. You will have high stress tolerance with the ability to work under pressure and within demanding and competing deadlines. Be resilient and flexible whilst being able to prioritise your own workload. Dealing with highly confidential data you will understand the need for discretion and confidentiality. Training is provided although previous experience with Radiology database management (Soliton) and Sage Accounting systems would be a distinct advantage.
• To ensure that a range of information is analysed and processed in accordance with contractual requirements, policies and procedures.
• To produce reports and invoices within a tight deadline
• To develop and maintain a range of individual information and Key Performance Indicators as required by the Clinical commissioning Groups (CCGs).
• To work with the Informatics Manager to evaluate and improve the Business processes and systems
• General education with degree level or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of IT skills with proficient use of Microsoft Excel and Word. Proven experience of extracting, analysing and presenting computerised information
• Able to collate, analyse and interpret numerical and textual information
• Excellent attention to detail and has ability to detect anomalies
• Ability to work flexibly to accommodate peaks and troughs of activity and business demands.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – maintaining effective working relationships internally and externally
• Highly organised and efficient, and able to work to tight deadlines
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritise own workload
Flexible working Company pension scheme NHS Discount Card
All offers are subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply: please send your CV and covering letter stating the position you are applying for to via the apply online button.