Alpha Heating Innovation is recognised throughout the UK as one of the heating industry’s leading lights – a boiler manufacturer with over 50 years’ experience, that successfully combines traditional business values with a highly innovative approach to all aspects of its operation.
The company is part of Immergas, which operates in 30 countries worldwide and is the market leader in its home country of Italy. Immergas has produced over 7 million boilers and is arguably Europe’s leading heating appliance manufacturer.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join our team at our head office near Maidstone, Kent.
This is a diverse role and you will work closely with the Marketing Manager on multiple projects across both print and digital, as well as support the field sales team with various customer communication and creation of bespoke marketing materials.
Our ideal candidate will be a business or marketing graduate with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role. Good organisational skills are essential along with a positive outlook and can-do attitude.
In return the role offers the perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your skills within a busy, hands-on environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Assist in communicating new product launches, promotions and targeted incentives to both existing and prospect customers.
• Through regular contact with the sales team, take outline briefs and establish requirements for customer support material.
• Work with the Marketing Manager and our appointed creative partners to deliver various projects in line with the marketing plan.
• Offer administrative support to field sales team for all customer focused activity.
• Maintain a relationship with key Alpha customers by way of regular telephone contact.
• Support the sales team with customer trade events, ensuring they are well attended and that all material needed is provided.
• Proactively liaise with the sales team and customers to identify and deliver case studies for use on our website and social media.
• Manage our social media channels - create and schedule content as well as respond to customers, as appropriate to ensure a positive customer experience.