We are currently searching for an IT Incident & Service Technician to support a busy organisation, based in Dover. This is a full-time opportunity offering a competitive salary of £21,000.
The role - Providing high quality desktop installation technical support and advisory services. This will include, proactively managing incidents and requests, evaluating, resolving and enabling the rapid resolution of a broad range of issues, including the testing and implementing of new and replacement hardware and appropriate software and the resolving of malfunctions. You will be required to perform this role across all our sites.
The successful IT Incident & Service Technician will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Act as first line support and provide technical advice, guidance and support to all end users
• Provide a high-quality customer service and technical advisory service to desktop users
• Provide advice and training
• Ensure the resolution of problems, maintaining continuity of service, providing appropriate information and guidance
• Achieve KPIs using customer satisfaction survey tools
• Undertake directory and system administration for all end user’s devices
• Create & configure printer set up and the transfer of data to new terminals, in order to facilitate user access, maintain continuity of service and provide quicker responses and services to all users
Furthermore, key requirements of the role will include:
• Experience of working within a Microsoft IT environment
• Microsoft MSP qualification or equivalent
• Experience of Novell Zenworks
• Experience of Microsoft Windows 7 & 10
• Experience of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to install new and replacement desktop hardware
• Provide technical advice and support for desktop hardware and network configuration
• Develop and maintain effective working relationship with suppliers, contractors and internal customers
• Valid, clean driving licence and own car
This is a an exciting opportunity for an IT Incident & Service Technician to really showcase their IT skills and be the “go to” support for any technical, software or hardware issues.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.