Great Gifts is a dynamic and rapidly expanding wholesaler, supplying personalised and confectionery gifts. Based in Ashford, Kent.
We are now looking to recruit an Stock Assistant to assist within our Confectionery production team.
You must be able to work quickly and efficiently in our busy, fast paced environment.
Hours will be 08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday. Immediate start required
The main responsibilities for this role are: -
• Packing physical stock to be dispatched.
• Assisting the Direct Dispatch team when required, to ensure that all orders are picked as directed and are ready for collection each day.
• Communicating with management on a regular basis.
• Using and understanding our project management system.
• General housekeeping duties.
• Previous experience in order packing would be helpful but not essential. Full Training will be given.
• You must be able to multi- task and work at pace, whilst retaining attention to detail.
• You must be physically fit and energetic.
• You must be PC literate.
• Attitude and personality are as important as experience.
• Experience of working to targets.
• Flexibility towards working hours during busy periods.
Job Type: Full-time
Education: GCSE or equivalent
To apply for this job, please send your CV together with a covering letter describing your interest in this position for immediate consideration.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE