Great Gifts is a dynamic and rapidly expanding wholesaler, supplying personalised and confectionery gifts. Based in Ashford, Kent.
We are now looking to recruit an Order Picker/Packer who is accurate, with an excellent eye for detail. As well as being able to work quickly and efficiently in our busy, fast paced environment.
Hours will be 08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday, with an immediate start. Overtime available towards christmas.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
• To ensure that all orders are picked as directed and are ready for collection each day.
• General liaising with couriers for daily collections and deliveries.
• Communicating with management on a regular basis.
• Using and understanding our project management system.
• Packing physical stock to be dispatched.
• To receive and process stock deliveries from suppliers as directed.
• General housekeeping duties.
• To process returned orders and re-introduce back into the stock inventory.
Previous experience in order packing would be helpful but not essential. Full Training will be given.
• You must be able to multi-task and work at pace, whilst retaining attention to detail.
• You must be physically fit and energetic.
• Attitude and personality are as important as experience.
• Flexibility towards working hours during busy periods.
Job Type: Full-time
Education: GCSE or equivalent
To apply for this job, please send your CV together with a covering letter describing your interest in this position for immediate consideration.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.