Modus Vivendi is a privately owned premier Audio Visual Systems Integration company. We are a lively and dynamic company, and proud of what we do. Our projects range from single room home cinema systems to fully integrated multi-million pound properties and beyond.
We are currently looking to expand our team and recruit an energetic and enthusiastic Trainee/Junior AV Engineer, who is looking to progress their career further within the AV industry.
Based from our office in Maidstone, working on projects predominantly located in Kent, but occasionally in London and the Home Counties.
- Installation of AV equipment e.g. projectors and large format (LED/OLED) displays, networking equipment, speakers, control systems, AV equipment racks etc.
- 1st & 2nd Fix Installation
- Termination of Audio Visual, Control and Data Cables
- Assistance and support to the Senior Engineer on and off-site
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar or supporting role e.g. CCTV/Aerial & Satellite/Electrician
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent IT literacy
- Ability to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail
- Professional and approachable attitude to clients, contractors and other members of the team
- High personal standards of presentation
- Excellent time keeping
Salary £14,500.00 to £20,000.00 (dependent on experience) + Package
Additional training provided
Please email your CV with a covering letter via the apply online button